Your Yuzu eTextbook can be easily accessed right from your LMS course. Before you get started, be sure your popup blocker is turned off and that your cookies are enabled.
- Log in to your LMS and select the correct course.
- There will be a link for “Course Materials” in the left-hand navigation of your course.
- (Note: your school may have named the link something else such as “Materials,” “First Day,” “Flash Books,” or another name for the program on your campus.)
- See below, we have outlined what the process looks like in Canvas, Blackboard, and Moodle.
- Select the Course Materials link in the left-hand navigation of the course. If prompted, select your correct campus.
- You will be redirected.
- You will then see your eTextbook and can click Access to access your eTextbook, which will open in a new window/tab. If a new window does not open, be sure popup blockers are turned off and click Access again.