Your Yuzu eTextbook can be easily accessed right from your LMS course. Before you get started, be sure your popup blocker is turned off and that your cookies are enabled.
Student Tutorial Videos
Click the links below to see a tutorial video for your LMS.
- Log in to your LMS and select the correct course.
- There will be a link for “Course Materials” in the left-hand navigation of your course.
- (Note: your school may have named the link something else such as “Materials,” “First Day,” “Flash Books,” or another name for the program on your campus.)
- See below, we have outlined what the process looks like in Canvas, Blackboard, and Moodle.
- Select the Course Materials link in the left-hand navigation of the course. If prompted, select your correct campus.
- You will be redirected.
- You will then see your eTextbook and can click Access to access your eTextbook, which will open in a new window/tab. If a new window does not open, be sure popup blockers are turned off and click Access again.