To access your LMS, you must go to your school-specific login page for this application. In many cases, you can access this from your student portal. Ask your professor if you need help finding your LMS login page.
Articles in this section
- How do I access my Inclusive Access Yuzu® eTextbook?
- How do I access my Inclusive Access courseware materials?
- How do I access my Cengage courseware in First Day/Inclusive Access?
- How do I access my McGraw Hill courseware in First Day/Inclusive Access?
- The Access Code field is blank on my "Course Materials" page when I try to reveal my code.
- I cannot click the link on my Access Code Reveal page in the LMS.
- I am not seeing anywhere to access my course materials.
- How do I access my LMS?
- Can I access my Yuzu eTextbook offline?
- How long will I have access to my eBook?
Article is closed for comments.