In Florida, it is required that you opt in to the Inclusive Access program, to receive the discounted materials, charged to your student account. Before you get started, be sure your popup blocker is turned off and that your cookies are enabled.
- Log in to your LMS and select the correct course.
- There will be a link for “Course Materials” in the left-hand navigation of your course.
- (Note: your school may have named the link something else such as “Materials,” “First Day,” “Flash Books,” or another name for the program on your campus.)
- See below, we have outlined what the process looks like in Canvas, Blackboard, and Moodle.
- Select the Course Materials link in the left-hand navigation of the course. If prompted, select your campus.
- On this page, you will be required to Opt-In to the program to maintain access to your materials. We recommend that you Opt-In to receive the discounted pricing, charged to your student account. You will see the Opt-In price, and the Opt-Out price if you select to Opt-Out. If you Opt-Out, you will be required to purchase the material on your own. You can Opt-In up until the Deadline shown.
- Select Opt-In and then hit Confirm.
- You will see a confirmation that you are now Opted-In and can Opt Out if you chose to. No further action is required on this page. Depending on how your courseware is being delivered you may be able to access with one click, select to reveal your access code, or navigate to the publisher's integration to access. If you need assistance on where or how to access this material, contact your professor.