If you taught a course in a previous term, you can re-adopt those materials in one click! Go to your Course List and find your course. Select the ‘I’d like to re-adopt from a past adoption’ option. If desired, use the drop-down to change the term from which you’d like to re-adopt. If these are the materials you’d like to adopt, click the ‘One Click Re-Adopt’ button. You can also de-select specific materials from the list if you’d only like to re-adopt some materials.
Articles in this section
- I would like to re-adopt course materials from a previous term. How can I do that?
- I don’t see the option to re-adopt materials from a previous term. What should I do?
- There is a book I used previously when teaching a different course. How can I adopt that book?
- Last term I adopted two different course materials but this term, I only want to adopt one of those materials. Can I use one click re-adopt?
- I am teaching multiple sections of the same course and I would like to use the same material(s) for all sections. How can I do that?