If you are on your Course List and don’t see the ‘I’d like to re-adopt from a past adoption’ option for a course, then it could be that you have not taught this course in a prior term or you didn’t use this portal to submit your past adoptions. If you have the ISBN or title, select the ‘I’d like to be guided through the adoption process’ option and use the ‘Search by ISBN or Keyword’ option to search for the book.
Articles in this section
- I would like to re-adopt course materials from a previous term. How can I do that?
- I don’t see the option to re-adopt materials from a previous term. What should I do?
- There is a book I used previously when teaching a different course. How can I adopt that book?
- Last term I adopted two different course materials but this term, I only want to adopt one of those materials. Can I use one click re-adopt?
- I am teaching multiple sections of the same course and I would like to use the same material(s) for all sections. How can I do that?