In your Course List, you will see each course + section pairing that you are assigned to. Select one pairing, make your adoptions and then click the button to confirm. The portal will recognize if you are assigned to teach multiple sections of the same course and will ask you if you want to apply these materials to all sections. Make your selection and click ‘Submit’.
Articles in this section
- I would like to re-adopt course materials from a previous term. How can I do that?
- I don’t see the option to re-adopt materials from a previous term. What should I do?
- There is a book I used previously when teaching a different course. How can I adopt that book?
- Last term I adopted two different course materials but this term, I only want to adopt one of those materials. Can I use one click re-adopt?
- I am teaching multiple sections of the same course and I would like to use the same material(s) for all sections. How can I do that?