In the Search box, you can search for non-book materials and add those to your course. If the item could not be found in our database, you may request the book be added. To make this request, click on the link provided on the ‘No Results Found’ page. Complete the required fields and then click the ‘Add Title’ button to submit this material to the Bookstore Manager.
Articles in this section
- I am not using any materials for a course. How do I indicate that?
- How do I add an item to my adoptions that is not an actual book?
- How can I view my adoption history?
- I teach across multiple campuses. How does the Adoption & Insights Portal solve for this?
- What information is displayed on the Course List?
- How do I indicate to students that a material is ‘Required’ or ‘Recommended’?
- How do I indicate to students that they can use a material purchased previously?
- Can I add a note for students to see when they are purchasing their materials?
- How can I view my material list?
- How do I submit my adoptions?