When viewing the expanded book or item information, there is a section starting with ‘This item is:’ with two options. One option is labeled as ‘Required’; one is labeled as ‘Recommended.’ ‘Required’ is selected by default. If you wish to make a material optional for students to purchase, select ‘Recommended.’
Articles in this section
- I am not using any materials for a course. How do I indicate that?
- How do I add an item to my adoptions that is not an actual book?
- How can I view my adoption history?
- I teach across multiple campuses. How does the Adoption & Insights Portal solve for this?
- What information is displayed on the Course List?
- How do I indicate to students that a material is ‘Required’ or ‘Recommended’?
- How do I indicate to students that they can use a material purchased previously?
- Can I add a note for students to see when they are purchasing their materials?
- How can I view my material list?
- How do I submit my adoptions?