Select the ‘I’d like to be guided through the adoption process’ option and then ‘View Detailed Adoption History’. From here, you can view your own adoption history by course.
Articles in this section
- I am not using any materials for a course. How do I indicate that?
- How do I add an item to my adoptions that is not an actual book?
- How can I view my adoption history?
- I teach across multiple campuses. How does the Adoption & Insights Portal solve for this?
- What information is displayed on the Course List?
- How do I indicate to students that a material is ‘Required’ or ‘Recommended’?
- How do I indicate to students that they can use a material purchased previously?
- Can I add a note for students to see when they are purchasing their materials?
- How can I view my material list?
- How do I submit my adoptions?