On the Course List, you will find your personalized, assigned course list for the term. You can change the [term] using the drop-down at the top of the page. Within your Course List, there is a separate section for each course. At the top of each section, you can see the catalog number (course ID), course name and [campus] (if applicable) as well as the Instructor name.
Articles in this section
- I am not using any materials for a course. How do I indicate that?
- How do I add an item to my adoptions that is not an actual book?
- How can I view my adoption history?
- I teach across multiple campuses. How does the Adoption & Insights Portal solve for this?
- What information is displayed on the Course List?
- How do I indicate to students that a material is ‘Required’ or ‘Recommended’?
- How do I indicate to students that they can use a material purchased previously?
- Can I add a note for students to see when they are purchasing their materials?
- How can I view my material list?
- How do I submit my adoptions?