Yes, you can download your Yuzu eTextbook offline by downloading the Android, iOS, or Windows apps from their respective app store. To download Yuzu for macOS, please visit the download page for Yuzu for macOS. Then sign in with your bookstore account and click the title to download. If you need assistance, contact Yuzu Customer Care at email@example.com or 1-844-YUZUNOW (1-844-989-8669).
Articles in this section
- How do I access my Inclusive Access Yuzu® eTextbook?
- How do I access my Inclusive Access courseware materials?
- The Access Code field is blank on my "Course Materials" page when I try to reveal my code.
- I cannot click the link on my Access Code Reveal page in the LMS.
- I am not seeing anywhere to access my course materials.
- How do I access my LMS?
- Can I access my Yuzu eTextbook offline?
- What do I do on the Campus Picker page?