Your Yuzu eTextbook can be easily accessed right from your LMS course. Before you get started, be sure your popup blocker is turned off and that your cookies are enabled.
- Log in to your LMS and select the correct course.
- There will be a link for “Course Materials” in the left-hand navigation of your course.
- (Note: your school may have named the link something else such as “Materials,” “First Day,” “Flash Books,” or another name for the program on your campus.)
- See below, we have outlined what the process looks like in Canvas, Blackboard, and Moodle.
- Select the Course Materials link in the left-hand navigation of the course. If prompted, select your campus.
- On this page, you will be required to Opt-In to the program in order to maintain access to your materials. We recommend that you Opt-In to receive the discounted pricing, charged to your student account. You will see the Opt-In price, and the Opt-Out price if you select to Opt-Out. If you Opt-Out, you will be required to purchase the material on your own. You can Opt-In up until the Deadline shown.
- Select Opt-In.
- You will then see you are opted-in and can click Read Now to access your eTextbook, which will open in a new window/tab. If a new window does not open, be sure popup blockers are turned off and click Read Now again.