As an instructor for First Day Complete, any courses that are using digital courseware materials, will need to include a Course Materials link in Moodle so that students can access their materials. If the Course Materials link has not already been added by your Admin, please follow the instructions below for setup. (Note: Your LMS may have slight variations in these steps or naming.)
Setup for “Course Materials” Link
- Navigate to the desired course.
- Click the Turn editing on button at the top right-hand corner of your course page.
- In the section where you wish to place the link, click + Add an activity or resource.
- Select Course Materials from the list of activities and resources, then click Add.
- On the Adding a new External tool page, enter the following:
- Activity name: Course Materials
- Click Save and return to course.
- Repeat these steps any additional sections that require the Course Materials link.
Setup Course Materials Link Tutorial