To access your course materials, log into your LMS using your school credentials.
Once you are in the LMS, select your course then look for the “Course Materials” link.
There are several different types of materials that you might see within your courses such as an eBook, publisher courseware, or a bundle of both an eBook and courseware.
No matter which type of course material your instructor has chosen for your course, you can access the material by clicking on the green button.
- If your instructor has chosen an eBook, you will see the “Read Now” button.
- Click on “Read Now” button
- Clicking on this button will launch the BNC eBook reader and take you directly to your eBook. There are several tools and features you can use with your eBook such as highlighting and adding notes.
- Publisher courseware may be delivered in one of three different methods:
- Publisher Delivery
- Access Code Reveal
- If your course includes publisher courseware, and the material is embedded directly into your course through deep-linking or learning modules, you will only see the cover image of the materials for this course. The notes section of this type of course will inform you where to go to locate your publisher courseware.
- If your course includes publisher courseware, you will see the “Launch Courseware” button.
- Click on “Launch Courseware” button
- Clicking on this button will take you directly to your courseware on the publisher’s website where you will be automatically logged into the courseware and can begin using your material immediately.
- For certain publishers, you will access your publisher courseware by clicking on the “Reveal Access Code” button.
- Click on “Reveal Access Code” button
- To access this material, copy the access code and click the link to the publisher’s website. Once on the publisher’s site, input the code to access your course material. You may need to create an account or sign in (if you already have an account) before gaining access to your material.
First Day Complete Student Experience Videos