The “Purchase Course Materials” link takes your students to the official bookstore site, where they will sign in with their bookstore credentials or create a new account.
Once there, they can search for their courses to see the required and recommended materials in all available formats along with all available pricing. They will be able to purchase their materials using any form of tender accepted by the bookstore. For your convenience, we have also created video instructions. Click here to view.
Adding the Purchase Course Materials Link to Your Course Menu
- Go to a course from your dashboard.
- Click the + sign in the left-hand course menu.
- Select Tool Link from the drop-down selection.
- For Name, type Purchase Course Materials.
- Click the drop-down next to Type and select Purchase Course Materials.
- Check the box for Available to Users.
- Click Submit.
Course-Level Setup: Purchase Course Materials (Ultra View)
- Navigate to the desired course.
- Under Books & Tools in the left-hand navigation, click “View course & institution tools”
- Locate the Barnes & Noble Purchase Course Materials tool and click the + sign.
- This will add a link to your Course Content area.
- The link will be hidden from students by default. Click the eye icon to make the link available to students.
Article is closed for comments.